SLQuickCollect New Features
We have been busy adding new features to SLQuickCollect. SLQuickCollect is Catalina’s solution that allows you to email or SMS message out a simple link to your customer as a request for payment. The customer can then click on the link and are sent to a payment page without any portal login required. This lowers the barrier of entry for you to collect from your customers and get paid faster.
Below are a few of the new features we have added to SLQuickCollect over the last month.
- Ability to create payment requests via web page: This is a way to quickly send out SLQuickCollect links from a simple to use web page.
- Send attachments: You can send any type of attachment with the quick link email. This could include the invoice PDF, a work order document, pictures, or any other type of document you would want to send to the customer as information about the payment request.
- Add custom properties to the requests: Custom properties are a way for you to send custom information to the SLQuickCollect link so that the customer knows what they are paying for. These custom properties are unlimited and can be whatever you want. They could include: notes, order number, work order number, or anything you can think of. These properties can then be displayed to the customer on the SLQuickCollect link email, payment page, receipt page, and receipt email templates.
- More multi-site/config options: This allows you to create different email templates, config options, payment methods, branding, etc. By doing this, you can have a completely different setup for different companies, marketing campaigns, storefronts, and more.
- L2/L3 fields: SLQuickCollect (and Account Central) can capture level 2 and level 3 fields such as PO Number, extended address information, line item information, etc. This allows for savings on credit card transaction fees.
- Payment entry requests: Not only can you create payment requests that would apply against invoices (payment applications), but now you can create payment requests for “payment entries” in SL. These are payments that aren’t directly applied to an invoice. But just captured against the customer account.
You can see more information about SLQuickCollect here: https://blog.catalinatechnology.com/2020/09/sl-quick-pay-easy-way-for-your-customers-to-pay-without-a-portal-login/